PRAYER INTO THE NEW MONTH.
(To be pray between 11:30pm and 1am)
Deuteronomy 28:1-14, 8:18; Proverbs 22:29, Joshua 1:8; Ecclesiastes 5:19.
1. Father, as I enter this month of November 2016, Oh Lord do not allow my sins to be an obstacle towards receipt of my heavenly blessings, wipe away my sins and look down from heaven and have compassion upon me in Jesus name.
2. In this month of November 2016, my Father, use your blood to redeemed my time and season in Jesus name.
3. Father as this year 2016, is going to an end, Oh Lord preserve me and my household under your canopy in Jesus name.
4. As this year is going to an end, Lord, cover my head with your power.
5. Do not allow evil to penetrate into my family and business in Jesus name.
6. My Father, let every plans of adversaries be thwarted over my destiny in Jesus name.
7. Father, as this year is coming to an end, every where I will go, let your long term promises come to fulfillment and manifestation in Jesus name.
8. My father, henceforth, let your joy and peace follow me and my household in Jesus name.
9. Father, let your joy and peace follow me in the name of Jesus.
10. Father let every creatures that has been hostile to my destiny began to work in my favour in Jesus name.
11. Oh Lord, let the resources required to fulfill my dream in the custody of my enemies relocate into the custody of my friends and helpers in Jesus name.
12. Oh Lord, let money forever remains my loyal messenger in Jesus name.
13. Both the help from above and abroad will combine and compete to settle my bills and fulfill my dreams this year in Jesus name.
14. From now on all my investments and labour since the beginning of my career and business will begin to yield their full profit in Jesus name.
15. In every tight situation, let my prayer and goods will provoke heavenly solution in Jesus name.
16. This week my past generosity will spring forth a pleasant surprise in Jesus name.
17. Throughout this year, none of my resources shall be wasted on medical bills or any form of profitless venture in Jesus name.
18. Satan will not receive the backing of heaven to wipe out my financial resources with evil erosion in Jesus name.
19. Whosoever looks up to me for help this year will not be disappointed. I shall have enough to satisfy my needs and plenty to give to others in need in Jesus name.
20. I receive deliverance from the bondage of doubt and fear that past failures and misfortune has introduced into my life in Jesus name.
21. I receive the required courage to step into the greatness God has ordained for me in Jesus name.
22. I submit to the leadership of God’s Spirit and I receive the backing of heaven to breakthrough and succeed in all my undertakings in Jesus name.
23. I receive the favourable countenance of God, therefore Heaven will agree with all my steps of faith and God’s project (my business) shall prosper in my hands.
24. I refuse to submit my courage to frustration. God will send me encouragement today; I will be energized to continue the race in Jesus name.
“1 John 5:14-15”