LET US PRAY
Gen. 2:18, 21-25; Matt.19:1-9; 1 Cor. 7:27; Mal. 2:14-16; Prov. 14:1; 31:10-12, 23
1. Oh Lord, intervene in my marriage, and bring a total positive change into it, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, restore and renew our love as a couple, in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Father, remove from my spouse anything negatively affecting the success of our marriage, in Jesus’ name.
4. Oh God, take away every evil seed or fruit of separation, hatred, malice and divorce the enemy has sown in our marriage, in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. I command total restoration of my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. I command the fire of the Holy Ghost to consume every imagination of the powers of darkness to destroy my marriage, in Jesus’ name.
7. Every covenant opposing the success and continuance of my marriage, I break you with blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ name.
7b. Father, bring a wind of fresh love, joy, peace and comfort upon my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.