LET US PRAY
Psalm 27:6, Psm 90:16-17, 117:25
1. Thou King of glory, visit me today and turn around my captivity, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord! Terminate delay, disappointment, denial and stagnation in my life in Jesus’ name.
3. Let the habitation of humiliation and demotion be battered, shattered and swallowed up by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, station and establish me on Your favour, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, release unto me, the restoration You have packaged for me today, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let my problems give up, as darkness gives up before the light, in the name of Jesus.
7. By the power of God, let every trouble in my life crumble, in the name of Jesus.
LET US PRAY
Prov. 4:18, Psalm 84:12, 90:14-17
1. Father, thank you for your provision, protection and accomplishment in the first half of the year.
2. Second half of the year, hear the word of the Lord, I shall not suffer in you in Jesus’ name
2b. The remaining days this year shall be better, greater and more blessed than the first half in Jesus’ name
3. Everything I lay hands upon in this second half shall prosper in Jesus’ name
4. Positive prophecies and promises that missed performances in the first half shall be speedily performed this second half in Jesus’ name
5. Remaining Months this year, I refuse to go backward, I shall move forward, I shall go higher in Jesus’ name
6. Father release to me without measure everything I need on time in Jesus’ name
7. In this second half of the year, I shall not struggle to make ends meet in Jesus’ name
(1 John 5:14-15)
BB Pin: 73D15CC4
Whatsapp No: +2348062686255