I REJECT OPPRESSION IN JESUS NAME
Acts 10:38; Exo. 1:7 – 22; Ps. 3; 2 Chro. 20 – 1 – end; 2 Tim. 4:18; Eph. 5:1 – 17; Gal. 6:7; Eccl. 4:1; Eccl. 7:7; Luke 10:19: Heb. 1:1 – 3; James 5: 13 – 16; Ps. 65:2; 1 Peter 3:12
Ps. 71:1 – 5. “In thee, O! Lord do I put my trust, let me not be put to confusion. Deliver me in righteousness and cause me to escape, incline your ears unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort thou hast given commandment to save me, for thou art my rock and my fortress. Deliver me O my God out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my HOPE O! Lord God, thou art my trust from my youth v. 12 O! God, he not far from me, O! Lord, make haste for me help in Jesus name.
Hosea 12:13 says “And by a Prophet, the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt and by a Prophet was he preserved”. I declare upon your life and everything that pertains to you as a Prophet of God that the power of the ALMIGHTY GOD which brought out the children of Israel out of 430 years old oppression will completely bring you out of any oppression afflicting you in Jesus name. (Amen).
Beloved, Jesus Christ has provisions for us to overcome as we journey through the storm of life. In John 16:33 “These thing I have spoken unto you that IN ME YE MIGHT HAVE PEACE. In the world, ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD” Every child of God must understand the settled Calvary victories and our inheritances and walk in their realities in order to confront and conquer each time negative situations arise. Apostle Paul admonished the Corinthians in 2 Corinthians 4:8 and 9 “We are troubled on every side yet not distressed, we are perplexed, but not in despair. Persecuted but not forsaken cast down but not destroyed.” We can readily attest to the power of God to liberate us from any form of oppression from the above statement.
• Anything that distresses you
• Anything inflicting stubborn hardship on your life
• Anything limiting you in all ways
• Anything troubling your star
• Anything boasting that you will not succeed
• Anything pressing against your speed
• The rod of the wicked smiting you.
Many people are being harassed and terrorized by the Devil. Many people are looking for help here and there because they experience terrible things they cannot explain. Some in a bid just to receive help go to Egypt where their cases will be compounded like a woman whose two children were bewitched, she took them to a strange syncretic church where they added more marine powers to their witchcraft, God ordered their steps to our apostolic ministry and delivered them Himself by His unfailing resurrection power. Halleluyah!!!
We need to understand that oppression can invade one’s life through the under-listed channels:
5. Offending servants of God
6. Parental bondage
8. Wrong marriage
9. Pouring libation
10. Evil arrows
11. Covenants made in your behalf
12. Evil dreams
13. Evil family pattern
14. Evil dedication
15. Evil attachment like jewelry’s, artificial nails and eyelids, demonic dresses, keeping images or strange artifacts at home etc…
16. Keeping accursed materials
17. Sending money to your native home to buy materials for appeasement
18. Wrong usage of your tongue
19. Laziness and purposeless life
20. Lack of the fruit of the spirit
21. Stubbornness, pride and resolution not to make peace when you should
22. Stealing your employer’s or God’s money
23. Dry spiritual life.
Please you need help from God if you notice any of the following indicators of oppression in your life.
INDICATORS OF OPPRESSION
1. Constantly being pressed down in your sleep
2. Uncontrollable anger, sleep, sexual urge, gambling, drunkenness etc…
3. Always feeling inferior and empty
4. If you don’t remember very important things
5. If you find it very difficult to trust in God
6. Your mind is always filled with evil thoughts
7. If you are always depressed and unhappy
8. Repeated sex, eating, fighting, flying in the dream
9. Spiritual backwardness
10. Some parts of your body are cold or they seem dead.
11. Always having suggestions in your mind to carry out evil actions life jumping from a great height, etc.
12. Irrational and bizarre fear.
13. Going about with sad and heavy countenance, no smile, no joy, no happiness
14. Doing things against your will, you are often very restless and violent.
15. You have Bible study and get angry and quite uncomfortable during prayer session.
16. Whenever you make up your mind to do any thing good or great you end up not being able.
17. The time is fast running out and your situations remain the same.
18. You see strange things that others around you do not see and you sometimes communicate with invisible beings.
19. Your life’s activities and operations have been pegged at a particular level; any attempt to rise above it is to invite trouble.
20. You always think that you will go to Hell.
Beloved, 1 John 3:8b says “For this purpose the son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the work of the devil” We must use the weapon of the WORD OF FAITH to fight as we are in a generation in which MANY WONDERFUL DREAMS ARE BEING WASHED AWAY IN THE SAD RIVER OF OPPRESSION, FRUSTRATION AND FEAR. Enough of the devil abusing us spiritually and physically. We must contend to reclaim our losses. To reject oppression, we must be fully armed with God’s power and authority.
James 5:13 – 16; Ps. 65:2; 1 Pet. 3:12
Victory is yours in Jesus name.
1. SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES ALWAYS – Jos. 1:3
• Get Biblical details on the issues at stake
• Programme the word daily into your spirit
• Stand on the word
2. SEPARATION UNTO THE LORD (Retreat) Luke 5:15, 16, Luke 9:28,29
• Make regular retreat a habitual exercise. Don’t go to the mountain ONLY when you have problems. Let it be a regular spiritual exercise.
• Separation unto the Lord released power unto you over any oppression.
3. HOLINESS – Romans 1:4
You will be known with enduring power if you are possessed with the spirit of Holiness. The devil fears people who are holy, eschewing sins. Sins will open the door for the enemies to steal, kill and destroy. Sin weakens the power over oppressions. Oppressions will be re-occuring as long as you don’t live Holy.
4. BE CONSCIOUSLY DISCIPLINED – Eph 4: 22 – 25; Eph. 5:1 – 32; Eph. 6:1 – end
• Do everything moderately (Phil. 4:5)
• Control your eating habit, Emotional habit (1 Cor. 9:22 – 27)
1. Sing this song “Enough is enough/2ce Holy Ghost arise O, in your power.
2. The enemies will not succeed anymore in my life in Jesus name.
3. Every wicked chain connecting me to oppression, break in Jesus name.
4. Every negative statement working against my life, be reversed in Jesus name.
5. From the house of oppression, my ordained Assets that have been seized be liberated in Jesus name.
6. Every weapon of oppression attacking my progress, you will not prosper in Jesus name.
7. Every installation of oppression in my environment, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
8. Every barrier of oppression blocking my journey to success, be removed now in Jesus name.
9. Agents of oppression delegated against my rising up, be arrested by fire in Jesus name.
10. Every prediction of oppression against my destiny, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
11. Arrows of oppressions fired at me, backfire now in Jesus name.
12. Any gang-up of oppression against my advancement, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
13. Any dark power directing my affairs towards oppression release me and die by fire in Jesus name.
14. Oppressions in my life through dreams, stop in Jesus name.
15. All household oppressions against me be destroyed in Jesus name.
16. Anything my enemies depend on to oppress my resources, fail now in Jesus name.
17. According to Deut. 7:5 All altars and graves of oppressions fashioned against me, catch fire in Jesus name.
18. Enough of oppression, I shall enjoy my liberty in Jesus name.
19. My life, be anchored to new things in Jesus name.
20. Doors of opportunities be opened unto me in all areas in Jesus name.