MY LIFE SHALL NOT BE FLOODED WITH TROUBLES IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME.
John 1:1 – 4; Isa. 54:17; Psalm 27:1; Psalm 34:17; Psalm 32:7; Prov. 12:28; Psalm 60:11; Psalm 54:7; Psalm 50:15.
Psalm 32:7 “Thou art my hiding place, thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shall compass me about with songs of deliverance.”
A life outside Jesus Christ shall be filled with crisis or troubles, while a life that is patterned after Jesus shall overcome crisis of the world, because John 16:33 says “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
Develop your life with a heart of purpose and be filled with the spirit of God. Righteousness is DETERMINATION, and it come from the heart according to Daniel 1:8. When you live a righteous life based on holiness, you shall be far from troubles, afflictions and all manner of attacks, because Isaiah 54:17 says “No weapon formed against thee shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord”.
The way of the righteous is life, therefore, live a life free from troubles.
WHAT CAN BRING FLOODED TROUBLES INTO ONE’S LIFE
1. The anger of God – Deut. 31:17 & 21
2. Words of the enemies – 1 Sam. 11:5
3. Widowhood – 2 Sam. 14:5
4. When there are snares – Job 22:10
5. Grave attacks – Psalm 88:3
6. When there’s no help – Psalm 22:11
7. When one is consumed with grief -Psalm 31:9
8. When God sends evil angels into action – Psalm 78:49
9. When one is trouble by God – Josh. 7:25
10. When the wrath of God falls on one- 2 Chro. 29:8; Zeph 1:15
11. Fright from the enemies – 2 Chro. 32:18
12. Oppression from the enemies – Neh. 9:27
13. When there is no rest – Job. 3:26
14. Plowing iniquity and sowing troubles- Job 15:24 & 35
15. When you are an evil doer – 2 Timothy 2:9
16. Bad dreams – Gen. 41:8; Dan. 2; 4:19
17. Bad thoughts – Daniel 5:10
18. When the spirit of the Lord departs from – 1 Sam. 16:14
19. When unexpected things happen – 2 Kings 6:11
20. Adversity from God – 2 Chro. 15:6
21. When there is discouragement – Ezra 4:4
22. When one is weary – Job 4:5
23. When the Lord hides his face – Psalm 30:7
24. Conspiracy of the enemies – Isaiah 8:12
25. When there is no income – Isaiah 32:10
26. When in distress – Lament. 1:20
27. When there is destruction – Lament 2:11
28. Idol worshipping – Exo. 20:4 – 5 1 Kings 18:18
29. When one is worried – Luke 10:41
THE WAYS OUT OF FLOODED TROUBLES
1. Deliverance by God – Job 5:19; Psalm 54:7
2. Redeem by God – Psalm 25:22
3. The cry of the Poor to God – Psalm 34:6
4. The cry of the Righteous – Psalm 34:17; 107:6, 13, 17
5. Guiding One’s Mouth and Tongue- Prov. 21:23
6. When the Spirit of God is in you – Daniel 4:9
7. Favour and Wisdom – Acts 7:10
8. He that considers the poor – Psalm 41:1
9. The Presence of God – Psalm 46:1
10. Calling upon God – Psalm 50:15
11. Singing aloud the power and mercy of God- Psalm 59:16
12. Help from God – Psalm 60:11
13. Speedy answer from God – Psalm 102:2
14. Trust in God – Nahum 1:7
15. Believe in God – John 14:1
16. Peace of God – John 14:27
17. Revelation of Jesus – 2 Thess. 1:7
18. Angelic Assistance – Daniel 12:1
19. When one does good – Mark 14:6
20. Sinners that turn to God – Acts 15:19
21. The Presence of Jesus – Mark 6:50
- This month, my life shall not be flooded with troubles in Jesus’ name.
- Every route/pathway of trouble into my life be blocked in Jesus’ name.
- Every flood of trouble in the Garden of my life preventing my DIVINE HARVEST, dry up in Jesus’ name.
- Every Enchantment of trouble hanging in the air against my life be consumed by fire in Jesus’ name.
- Every Garment of trouble on me catch fire in Jesus’ name.
- By the thunder of God, every Altar of trouble erected against me, scatter by fire in Jesus’ name.
- Every Strongman sponsoring troubles into my life, die in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, drain out the flood of trouble in my system/life in Jesus’ name.
- O! Lord separate my Glory/Destiny from troubles in Jesus’ name.
- O! Lord separate my Home/Work from troubles in Jesus’ name.
- O! Lord separate my Future from troubles in Jesus’ name.
- Any power that says I will not REST FROM TROUBLE, die in Jesus’ name.
- Every attempt to decorate the pathway of my life with troubles, be aborted in Jesus’ name.
- Every Instrument of Trouble fashioned against my welfare, you will not prosper in Jesus’ name.
- Every Installation of Trouble erected in every area of my life, crash by fire in Jesus’ name.
- From every trouble harassing my life, family and work, O! Lord deliver me in Jesus’ name.
- Chains of trouble binding my hands and legs, break by fire in Jesus’ name.
- I jump out of any pit of trouble in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not swim in the OCEAN OF TROUBLE again in Jesus’ name.
- Every Fire of Trouble burning in any area of my life, I quench you in Jesus name.
- Every evil mouth campaigning TROUBLES against my life, receive Angelic slap in Jesus’ name.
- Every Gang-up against me that may cause trouble, scatter in Jesus’ name.
- Repeated Troubles arising whenever I am at the edge of a Breakthrough, die in Jesus’ name.
- Every CHARM programmed against me, my family and work to cause TROUBLES backfire in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not embark on any journey that will lead to trouble in Jesus’ name.
- Sudden Troubles will not cover my life in Jesus’ name.
- Agents of Trouble in my father’s house, mother’s house, Church and environment,be arrested in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to buy TROUBLES with my money in Jesus’ name.
- Every long time, stubborn Trouble troubling my Destiny, expire in Jesus’ name.
- Those who rejoice whenever I am in trouble shall regret very soon in Jesus’ name.
- Atmosphere of TROUBLE around me, my work and family, fade away in Jesus’ name.
- In the day of Trouble, O! Lord that answereth by fire, deliver me by fire in Jesus’ name.
- Every future trap of trouble will not catch me in Jesus’ name.
- Arrows of Acidic Trouble fired at me, my work and family, backfire in Jesus’ name.
- Every Whirlwind/Hurricane/Storm of Trouble targeted at me, backfire in Jesus’ name.