2Kings 20:3, Gen.8:1-5; 30:22; Exo.2:24; Num.10:9; 1Sam.1:19; Ps.20:1-4; 106:4; Isa.38:3; Jer.15:15; Neh.13:31; Judg.16:28. Ps.104:6; Ps.25:7; Is. 43: 18-19 Nehemiah 5:19, Psalm 106:4, Malachi 3:16
1. My Father, arise! Open your book of remembrance for good and locate me in the name of Jesus.
2. In the valley of forgetfulness that the enemy has put me, O God, draw me out by your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon breakthroughs, OPEN BY FIRE! in the Name of Jesus.
4. O Book of Remembrance, assigned for my uncommon blessings, this very Month, OPEN BY FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
5. My Book of Honour, OPEN by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, if I am walking opposite to Your agenda, STOP me by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, I thank You because You always remember Your covenants of Grace, Mercy and Favour.
6. The Lord who changeth times and season; I beseech You to launch me into a season of divine remembrance in the name of Jesus.
7. Let the wind of Your Glory blow to my direction in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power making miracles to slip out of my hand be arrested in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, attend to my cry and remember me today because my case is urgent!
10. Father, when You remembered Hannah, her story changed. Remember me for good and let my story change.
11. O Lord, when You remembered Rachel her womb was opened, remember me and open up the womb of my miracles in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, after the order of Mordecai, open the book of remembrance unto me and compensate me for my overdue blessings in Jesus name.
13. Every distant and immediate enemies of my destiny; receive double frustration in Jesus name.
14. O Lord, remember me with Your favour; visit me with the power of Your salvation in the name of Jesus.
15. This month, let the top of my beauty be seen, let all my buried potentials resurrect in the name of Jesus.
16. Lord, remember me and hold not Your peace until you have executed vengeance upon my enemies in Jesus’ name.
17. Father, in this very month, do not allow me to go empty handed in Jesus’ mighty name.
18. Father, it is nothing with You to help whether with few or many, help me O Lord after the order of King Asa in the name of Jesus.
19. Father, let my life be filled with absolute joy and gladness in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, in this very month, arise in Your mercies and restore my lost days.
21. This year O Lord, I shall be fruitful in every good work and increase in the knowledge of You in the name of Jesus.
22. O Lord, do a new thing in my life, Let it spring forth this year in the name of Jesus.
23. Father, in wrath, remember mercy and save our nation from perdition in the name of Jesus.
24. Anointing that breaks the yoke; BREAK every yoke over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
25. Any altar assigned to sacrifice my progress, SCATTERED BY FIRE! In the name of Jesus.
26. Satanic contention, satanic injunction, satanic mandate programmed against my destiny, SCATTERED! in the name of Jesus.
27. Every visible and invisible force assigned to hinder my remembrance for good, be arrested in Jesus name.
28. Father by fire, break every wall of perdition between me and everyone assigned to lift up my head in Jesus name.
29. By the fire of God, I break every covenant of promise and fail operating in my life in Jesus name.
30. Every spirit of antagonism on assignment to deny me of due help, be destroyed in Jesus name.
31. Almighty God, by your mercy and favour, speedily connect me with my destiny helpers in Jesus name.
32. Father, stir up the spirit of every destiny helper positioned for my life on earth to locate and help me this Month in Jesus name.
33. Every of my destiny helper that has been held down in the prison of life, be released speedily by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
34. Heavenly father, by divine arrangement, arrange a meeting between me and my destiny helper that will lead to my change of story this season in Jesus name.
35. Oh Lord in the order of Mordecai, arrange my remembrance in the heart of everyone that has been heavenly ordained to help me in Jesus name
36. O Lord, remember me for good today in the name of Jesus.