O! LORD HELP ME
Psalm 22:2; Isaiah 41:10-13; Matt 15:21-28; Act 26:22; Heb 4:14-16; Psalm 40:13,17, Psalm 30:10-12; Psalm 60:11; 1 Sam 11:1-9; Rev 12:16; Psalm 121; Psalm 33:2; Psalm 37:40; Psalm 108:12; Eccl 4:9-10; Isaiah 31:1-2; Isa 26:3; 2 king 6:25-30; 2 king 7:1; 2 Chronicles 32:8; 1 Corinth 16:9; 2 Chronicles 20:15; Deut 2;24; Psalm 60:12; Psalm 108:13; Isa 14:12
Isa 41:10-13 “Thus says the Lord to you (Mention your name loud and clear) “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced (confounded); they shall be as nothing, and those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them-Those who contended with you. Those who war against you shall be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing. For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’”
Ps 37:40. And the LORD shall help me and my family, and deliver us: he shall deliver us from the wicked, and save us, because we trust in him.
Rev 12:16. So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
1 Corinth 16:9. For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.
On the way to fulfilling your glorious destiny there are battles you have to fight. On the way to accomplishing great exploits there are adversaries you have to contend with. Life is full of battles, only those who are prepared and have secured the backing of God eventually win. The battles of life cannot be won by the arm of flesh but by the help of the Almighty God.
2 Chronicles 32:8. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God, to help us and to fight our battles
Battles are won on the earthly realm when God fights for you. Battles are won on this terrestrial realm when you cooperate with God.
Exodus 14:14. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.
2 Chronicles 20:15. Listen, all you of Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you, King Jehoshaphat; Thus says the LORD to you: Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
Deut 2:24. Rise, take your journey, and cross over the River Arnon. Look, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land. Begin to possess it, and engage him in battle.
Categories of People that Need the Help of God
Psalm 121:1-2. I will lift up my eyes to the hills-From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
You need help from God to succeed in life; you need help from God to advance; you need help to breakthrough in life. You need help to make progress in every area of your life. Consider the following categories;
To move to your next level you need the help of God
Many plans are laid before you and you need to obtain help of God to accomplish them.
You have been stranded for a long period and you don’t know what else to do, what kind of prayers to pray and which way forward, you are confused, you need to obtain the help of God.
You have been carrying about pregnancy of good visions, to give birth to them; you need to obtain the help of God.
You are almost at the manifestation bus-stop but is seems as if it’s postponed; the more you pursue it, the more it is getting farther, obtain the help of God.
You know that your present situation does not reflect who you are. You are more than you are presently. Same for your spouse. Obtain the help of God.
You have a very serious inner frustration as Christian because of all round battles that refuse to spare you a breathing space and you are almost choking inside and you have begun to ask God, “God if you are truly God show your face, I am just fed up.” Obtain the help of God.
Things to Know About the Help of God
God is the author of Help. Psalm 121
Help of God comes to those who refuse to quit or give up on God.
Help of God never comes late. It is right on time.
Hold on to God until help comes.
Help of God may not come until you come to the end of yourself.
Help of God does a task beyond your natural ability e.g. David was helped against Goliath.
When God sends help to you, no man can stop you.
Help of God ensures you are not stranded.
Help of God comes when people say let us see how far you can go.
Help of God rescues you from the school of failure and disappointment.
Help of God puts an end to your struggles and weaknesses.
Emergency Help of God comes at your critical period.
Help of God terminates endless delay.
Help of God has no geographical barrier.
Help of God can locate you anywhere you are.
Help of God lays to rest your fear and anxiety.
Help of God singles you out for deliverance among the multitude, siblings and family.
Help of God upgrades your destiny which had been relegated.
Help of God changes your story for better.
Help of God brings you a complete turnaround.
Help of God puts the enemy to shame and shuts the enemy’s mouth.
Help of God removes garment of shame.
Help of God changes people opinion about you.
Help of God makes you celebrated where you have been rejected.
Help of God transforms you to a superman.
Help of God brings you your expected end.
Help of God makes you sing a new song.
My personal experience with God has accorded me the privilege to empathize with people rather than sympathize with them in their struggles. The Lord who helped me through turbulent situations to overcome my battles is still alive. He will help you too. Have faith in God.
Help from God is not conditional. Therefore, all you have to do is to call on Him in prayer and He will answer you.
Psalm 65:2. O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come.
Sing this song:
My Helper oh, My Helper oh; there is something that makes me come into your presence, My Helper.
- Through the help of God I shall do valiantly in Jesus name. Psalm 108:13.
- Current of help flow into my life in Jesus name
- Everything in creation help me out in Jesus name
- O! Lord my father like you helped Jacob in the house of Laban, help me in Jesus name.
- O! Lord my father direct me to where my help is located and direct my helper to me in Jesus name.
- The heavenly buttons that will connect me to my helps and helpers O! Lord press them in Jesus name.
- By the power of God all my helpers in any nation of the world locate me by fire in Jesus name.
- Foreign helpers my destiny is available locate me by fire in Jesus name.
- O! Lord my father fumigate my destiny, my family, my work with anointing for help in Jesus name.
- O! Ye heaven mail to my life, to my family, to my work letters of divine help in Jesus name.
- Whether the enemies likes it or not the helps of God must knock at my door today in Jesus name.
- I receive the anointing of help that will change the situations in the lives of my children and family in Jesus name.
- Help of God for my breakthroughs throughout this year, locate me by fire in Jesus name.
- Anointing for unusual help that will make me, my family and my work to enjoy unhindered breakthrough, fall on me.
- Any power that want to hinder my help from getting to me die in Jesus name.
- My Destiny, begin to attract unusual help in Jesus name.
- In the face of temptation and tragedies, O! Lord help me out in Jesus name.
- Whether the enemies like it or not, opportunities must knock at my door and possess me this year in Jesus name.
- By your help O! Lord, I command my problems to give up in Jesus name.
- By your help and mercy, lift up my head and glory in Jesus name.
- O! Lord you are the owner of my life compass, direct me to where my help is in Jesus name.
- O! Lord my God anchor my life, my work and my family to unusual help from above in Jesus name.
- By your help O! Lord all stubborn reproaches and hardship vacate my life by fire in Jesus name.
- Anointing for unusual help my life is available fall on me in Jesus name. Psalm 121.
- O! Lord my father let everything in creation cooperate with my progress this year in Jesus name.
- Thank God for answered prayers