I WILL ENJOY OPEN DOORS THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME
SCRIPTURES: 1 Corinthians 16 v 9; Revelation 3 v 7; Mathew 25 v 8 – 10; John 10 v 9; 1 Ths. 5 v 22 – 24; Isaiah 40, Ps. 24; Isaiah 60 v 11; Psalm 126; Isaiah 37 v 14 – 20; Job 22 v 27 – 28; Mathew 11 v 12; Revelation 3 v 7 – 8; Psalm 24 v 7, 9; Job 3 v 10; Job 31 v 32; Job 38 v 17; Job 38 v 8; Job 2 v 19; Isaiah 54 v 15; Isaiah 8 v 9 – 10
EXHORTATION: Psalm 24 v 7 “Lift up your heads O ye gates; and be lifted up, ye everlasting doors and the king of glory shall come in.”
“Spiritually, a door is any definite access to success, breakthroughs, uncommon favour, help, increase, expansion, enlargement, safety, prosperity, security, testimonies, deliverance, promotion etc.
Any hindrance to your door will shut up your access and limit the flow of blessing into your life. You must engage the enemies at your doors in battle against every limitation to your blessing. Deuteronomy 2 v 24. “Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land, begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle”.
Prayer is the master key that opens every closed door in your life.
Revelation 3 v 7 -8 “And to the angel of the Church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works; behold , I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it; for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name”
Doors can either let you in or shut you out. When it opens you can move in and out. When it is closed, frustration and disappointment, Terrible Delay and disturbances set it. Whenever there is a great door, there must be enemies, Why? Because your open door bringing you achievement is a sorrow to them. The enemies want to close the doors. They have evil door keepers with their satanic padlock. Sometimes they lock the door and programme the key into the sea or keep it in a Shrine.
There are many types of Doors:
– Spiritual Doors – Blessing Doors – Prosperity – Deliverance – Success – Harvest – Marital -Completion – Favour – Business – Mercy – Goodness – Grace – Gifts – Breakthrough – Miracle – Achievement – Peace – Lifting – Salvation – Profit – Rejoicing – Helpers – Testimony – Enlargement – Career – Fulfilment – Joy – International – Faith – Academic – Restoration – Visa – Come & See– Promotion – Laughter – Abundance – Progress – Fruitfulness – Gladness – Greatness – Opportunities –Honour – Power – Riches – Victory – Majesty – Elevation – Glory – Rejoicing
WHEN THE DOOR IS CLOSED:
1. No access to goodness.
2. There will be failure around the person
1. If Academic door is locked, there will be failure in exams.
2. If Marital door is locked, there will be delay in marriage
3. If Ministry door is locked, the Pastor will be making mistakes & errors, sleeping with teenagers and widows, he will go back to drinking, smoking and pools betting.
4. There will be terrible disappointments always.
5. There will be unexpected and unplanned happenings.
6. There will be frustration galore.
7. There will be unpalatable and uncomfortable situations.
8. There will be exposure to Harsh conditions.
9. There will be discontinued flow of favour and help.
10. All business ventures will be paralysed.
11. The person will be locked out of breakthrough arena.
12. Access to success and manifestations blocked.
13. Inability to achieve one’s goals.
14. Success and promotion will experience disturbances
15. The victim will not have access to God’s revelations again.
16. There will be Obstacles keeping you away from your destiny.
17. The enemies will start hindering establishment in your life.
For your door to open, you need to pray the under-listed types of prayers:
1. Prayer of Binding & Loosing – Mathew 18 v 18
2. Wrestling Prayers – Genesis 32 v 24 – 25
3. Contending Prayers – Isaiah 49 v 25
4. Violent Prayers – Mathew 11 v 12
5. Reporting Prayers – Isaiah 37 v 14 – 20
6. Prayer of Decree – Job 22 v 27 – 28
7. Ephaphatha Prayers – Revelation 3 v 7
What must you do for the Doors to open:
Song: Open the door for me /2ce
I am knocking and waiting open the door for me
1. Repent of every sin and receive forgiveness by the mercy of God in Jesus name.
2. Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire in Jesus name.
3. Association of wicked elders at my doors of progress scatter by fire in Jesus name. Isaiah 54 v
4. Fire of God locate and open every closed door against me in Jesus name.
5. Wherever the key of my success is, be released in Jesus name.
6. All my doors of opportunities shut, open by fire in Jesus name.
7. Evil observers monitoring my breakthroughs, die by fire in Jesus name.
8. Association of wicked elders at my doors of opportunities and success, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
9. O ye gates of my prosperity and advancement, be lifted in Jesus name. Psalm 24 v 7, 9.
10. By the key of David, I burst open my doors of opportunities in Jesus name.
11. Every road block on my way of achievement, break and scatter in Jesus name.
12. Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire in Jesus name.
13. Any enemy that rises against my open door, die in Jesus name.
14. Fire of God locate and open every closed door against me in Jesus name.
15. Any barrier on my way to my doing well in life, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
16. Every limitation on my achievement, be removed by fire in Jesus name.
17. Any embargo on my access to success, be lifted in Jesus name.
18. O ye doors of my manifestation, be lifted in Jesus name.
19. Dark Police monitoring my doors for evil, die on your assignment in Jesus name.
20. By the decree of heaven, every closed door in my life, my family and my work, open by fire in Jesus name.
21. I command any padlock on my door to loose by fire in Jesus name.
22. Enemies located at the doors of my breakthrough and that of my family, clear away in Jesus name.
23. O! Lord my father, enough is enough, every Goliath at the door of my manifestation, die by fire in Jesus name.
24. You that door of breakthrough that I have been knocking for years by fire by thunder, open in Jesus name.
25. I decree a decree unto my door of manifestation, for my wife and my children, hear the word of the Lord, open by fire in Jesus name.
26. Doors of marital breakthroughs, open by fire in Jesus name.
27. Doors of financial breakthroughs, open by fire in Jesus name.
28. Doors of increase and abundance, open by fire in Jesus name.
29. Doors of favour, open by fire in Jesus name.
30. Doors of supernatural manifestation, open by fire in Jesus name.
Friday Jan. 6
I WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME
Psalm 51:8; Pro 25:25; Psalm 118:5; Luke 2:10; Isa 61:1-3; Act 10:38;
Psalm 23:6; Psalm 30:5; 2 Kings 7 v 9; Psalm 51 v 8; Gen. 41 v 38 – 41;
Acts 3 v 6
Proverbs – 25:25 – As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is goodnews from a far country. I receive good news in Jesus name.
1 Sam. 3 v 11- And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.
Proverbs – 15:30. The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.
Psalm 51 v 8 – Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
Psalm 23:6 – Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
1 Cor. 2 v 9 – But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Act 10:38. How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
Psalm 30:5. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Beloved, your time of manifestation has finally come. Your time of rejoicing is here. It does not matter how long you’ve been in that condition, you are coming out in Jesus name.
The doctor’s report may have told you that your sickness is incurable. Your landlord may be threatening you with quit notice. Your marriage may be experiencing ups and downs. You are currently facing an embarrassing situation, and your finances are dwindling, I have good news for you, Jesus the Great deliverer will deliver you.
Psalm 34:19. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Are you on the verge of giving up? Don’t give up. Quitters never win and winners never quit. You are a winner don’t quit. That matter in your life matters to God. Take your burden to God in prayer and He will manifest His glory on every matter bugging your life.
That song writer says “cast your burden upon Jesus for He cares for you”.
In Philippians 4:6 God says “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”
As you pray you will breakthrough in Jesus name. You will not remain on the same spot. All your harassers will be frustrated and Good news will come your way in Jesus name.
1. The Lord will make you to hear Joy and Gladness in Jesus name.
2. Receive Anointing to hear Joy and Gladness in Jesus name.
3. Receive Grace to hear Joy and Gladness in Jesus name.
4. Receive Power to hear Joy and Gladness in Jesus name.
5. Receive Enablement to hear Joy and Gladness in Jesus name.
6. Receive Mercy to hear Joy and Gladness in Jesus name.
7. Receive Favour to hear Joy and Gladness in Jesus name.
1. Anointing for Good News, fall on me, my family and work in Jesus name.
2. Good News that will make me testify, where are you, manifest in the name of Jesus.
3. Doors of Good News that I have been knocking over the years, hear the word of God, open by fire in Jesus name.
4. Negative reports, negative news, negative discussions, negative prophesies, negative predictions, negative declarations and negative medical reports.
a. I am not your candidate
b. My wife or husband is not your candidate
c. My children are not your candidates
d. My work is not your candidate
e. My business is not your candidate
f. My future is not your candidate
…….in the name of Jesus, I cancel you
5. Good news that will make my ears tingle, I receive this year in Jesus name.
6. Good news from those who have made promises to me, manifest this year in Jesus name.
7. Good news that will call for celebrations for me this year, manifest in Jesus name.
8. Good news from my Destiny Helpers this year, manifest in Jesus name.
9. Good news from all my Investment this year, manifest in Jesus name.
10. Good news that will make my enemies to come and beg me for forgiveness this year, manifest in Jesus name.
11. Good news that will surprise me this year, manifest in Jesus name.
12. Good news from where I have been forgotten this year, manifest in Jesus name.
13. Good news from where I have been rejected manifest in Jesus name.
14. Good news that will change my story for good this year, manifest in Jesus name.
15. Bad news will be far from me and my family this year in Jesus name.
16. Agents of Good News shall visit me and my family in Jesus name.
17. I receive my LETTERS OF GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
18. I receive my E-MAIL OF GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
19. I receive TEXT MESSAGES OF GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
20. I receive PHONE CALLS OF GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
21. I receive VISA OF GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
22. I receive SURPRISES OF GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
23. I receive MANIFESTATIONS OF GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
24. I receive AN UNEXPECTED GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
25. I receive SUDDEN GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
26. I receive INVITATION INTO GOOD NEWS this year in Jesus name.
27. Concerning Nigeria – GOOD NEWS in Jesus name.
28. “My Family, Home, Health, Finances, Businesses, Children and Desires – GOOD NEWS in Jesus name.
29. Wherever I go this year – Good News in Jesus name.
30. Wherever I turn to this year – Good News in Jesus name.
31. Anyone your meet – Good News in Jesus name.
32. Any meeting you go to – Good News in Jesus name.
33. In your SLEEP and DREAMS – Good News in Jesus name.
34. When you are awake – Good News in Jesus name.
35. All around you – Good News in Jesus name.
36. Thank God for the GOOD NEWS RECEIVED