ARISE O! LORD, DEFEND YOUR INTEREST IN MY LIFE
Psalm 9 v 19; Psalm 10 v 12 – 15; Psalm 102 v 12-16; Job 22 v 25-30; Psalm 7 v 10; Psalm 31 v 1 – 5; Psalm 59 v1,9,16,17; Isaiah 37 v 35; Isaiah 38 v 4 – 6; 2 Kings 19 v 28 – 37; Zechariah 9 v 11 – 17; Zechariah 12 v 8; 2 Samuel 23 v 12; 2 Chronicles 20 v 1 – end
Psalm 102 v 13 “Thou shall arise and have MERCY upon my Zion, for the time to favour me, yea, THE SET TIME IS NOW. By your unfailing resurrection power O! Lord, arise in your MERCY and defend your interest/investment in my life in the mighty name of Jesus (Amen)
James 1 v 17 “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the father of light with whom there is no variableness neither shadow of turning”
It is an established fact that our God is a good God, the author of good and wonderful things. Every human being has a seed of greatness planted in them by God. God waters and nurtures this seed unto maturity. Even when the enemies come in secretly to plant tares, God, who is our husbandman (John 15) with our Lord Jesus as the TURE VINE (on whom our branches take root) will rise up to prune and purge away that which God has not planted. Mathew 15 v 13: “Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up” Halleluyah! What a great privilege.
Now, I want you to examine your life, work, commitment and expectations e.t.c. God has a great INTEREST in them and He is battle ready to defend His interest by every means have an unalloyed relationship with Him in righteousness not compromised.
Psalm 34 v 15-17 “The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous and His ears are open to their cry. The face of the Lord is against them that do evil to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry and the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles” We can see the faithfulness of God towards us in the scriptures above. Every battle in the physical is orchestrated from the spirit realm. So there is a need to maintain high spiritual level in accordance with Biblical prescriptions. This is so that as we please God, He will arise on our behalf and command everything in creation to defend His interest in our lives. Judges 5 v 20 “They fought from heaven, the stars in their courses fought against Sisera” This was an attestation to God going to any length to defend His investment in the lives of the Israelites. What a mighty God we serve!.
However, it is important to stress that God does not defend people or nations that are not faithful. Psalm 89 v 14 – 17 “ Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne, mercy and truth shall go before thy face. Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound, they shall walk O! Lord in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day and in they righteousness SHALL THEY BE EXALTED. For thou art the glory of their strength and in thy favour. OUR HORN SHALL BE EXALTED”
There is a standing price of righteousness to constantly pay for God to always rise up to defend his investment in our lives. 2 Chronicles 7 v 14: “If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; them will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land”.
For God to heal and defend your land, whether spiritual or marital or financial, the preceding conditions must be in place. May the Lord grant us the grace to remain faithful to Him eternally, in Jesus name.
Take this confession now:
Isaiah 50 v 10 – 11
“Thus says the Lord unto me, “For as the rain comes down and the snow from heaven and do not return there, but water the earth and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth, it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it”.
- Thank God for your Salvation.
- Sing this song “Arise O! Lord, let your enemies be scattered…..
- O! Lord, arise and defend your interest in my life, in Jesus name.
- According to Psalm 9 v 19, Arise O! Lord let not man prevail over my life affairs in Jesus name.
- From every rampage of hell against my welfare, O! Lord arise and defend me, in Jesus name.
- From every Assyrian attacking my life, family and work, O! Lord arise and defend me, in Jesus name.
- From that stubborn strongman attacking my lifting in the dream and in the physical, O! Lord arise and defend me in Jesus name.
- All ancient powers from my land of nativity, attacking my welfare, O! Lord arise and defend me by fire in Jesus name.
- From the activities of spoilers, wasters and emptiers, O! Lord arise and defend me in Jesus name.
- From the evil programme of eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood (Psalm 27 v 2) O! Lord arise and defend me and my family in Jesus name.
- From any power, demanding my downfall and death, O! Lord, arise in your anger and defend me in Jesus name.
- O! Lord arise and defend all my means of achievement in life, in Jesus name.
- All my heavenly ordained resources, anointing and wisdom to advance, O! Lord arise and jealously defend them in Jesus name.
- My home, family, relatives and co-workers. O! Lord arise and defend us in Jesus name.
- From all witchcraft manipulations and attacks O! Lord arise and defend me in Jesus name.
- From all deadly attacks of diviners using native occultism against me, O! Lord arise in your fury and defend me in Jesus name.
- From all the attacks of evil arrows fired against us, O! Lord arise and shield us in Jesus name.
- From sudden darkness assigned to cover our progress, O! Lord beam your light from heaven and defend us in Jesus name.
- The altars of our ministry, work, marriage, O! Lord by your power, arise and defend them in Jesus name.
- From the operations of wicked elders after the order of Pelatiah and Jazaniah (Ezekiel 11) O! Lord arise and defend us in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, shield my life, home and work with a wall of fire in Jesus name.
- Confess Psalm 31 v 1-4: “In thee O! Lord, do I put my trust, let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ears to me, deliver me speedily, be thou my strong rock, for an house of defense to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress therefore for thy name’s sake, lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net that they have laid privately for me, for you are my strength, in Jesus name. (Amen)