LET US PRAY
Lk 2:46; Psm 84:11; Esth 2:17
1. Oh Lord! Release your unusual grace upon my life in Jesus name.
2. Lord let your grace not depart from me in Jesus Name Amen
3. Lord let your grace continually guide and lead me in Jesus Name Amen
4. Father let your grace speak in every area of my life in Jesus Name Amen
5. Lord deliver me from every evil plan that will take me away from your grace in Jesus Name Amen
6. I speak Grace, Grace, Grace to every area of my life in Jesus name.
7. Prophet Ezra found favour before the Emperor of Persia and this he attributed to God’s grace upon his life. I receive divine favour before great men of this world because of the grace of God upon my life in name Ezra 7:27
Psm 18; Ex 14:28
1. Every satanic power fighting against the greatness of my children, Lord arise and scatter them in Jesus name.
2. Every conspiracy from my mother’s house to scatter my financial blessings, Father, scatter them for me in Jesus name.
3. Everywhere power in my father’s house rising to scatter the glory of my life, Lord arise and scatter them in Jesus name.
4. Lord as Pharoah and his horsemen perished in the red sea, let every enemy of my progress and success perish in Jesus name.
5. I declare with my mouth, my family shall not scatter or perish in Jesus name.
6. In the name of Jesus, I declare with my mouth, every God given vision of my life will not be scattered by the powers of darkness in Jesus name.
7. Father no matter how hard the enemy will try to scatter, arise and frustrate their plans in Jesus name
ISAIAH 40: 28-31