LET US PRAY
Daniel 10:10-21; Isaiah 45:1-11; Isaiah 49:24-26; Acts 12:10; Psalms 91
1. According to “1 Sam 17: 51-52” O Lord, let me experience your Power and Victory in every area of my life in Jesus name.
2. Father! According to “Acts 12: 6-10” let every chain of life binding me from moving forward in life be broken today in Jesus’ Name.
3. Father, every Iron Gate set against me from entering into my place of prosperity, increase, fulfillment, and greatness be opened in their own accord in Jesus’ Name.
4. Every delay in my journey of life be removed in Jesus’ Name.
5. Lord, I pray every of my lost blessing/ opportunity should be restored in Jesus Name
6. Lord, deliver me from the snare of my enemies and from the pestilence (drought) going round in Jesus name;
7. Lord, cover me with your feathers and let me dwell under your wings that I will not experience trouble in Jesus Name.
8. Father, let every gate blocking the fulfilment of your prophecies concerning my life be broken in Jesus’ Name
9. O Lord, change me and use me to change my world, in the name of Jesus.
10. Men shall begin to help me without knowing me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Where I was tolerated, I shall be celebrated, in the name of Jesus.
12. Where I was rejected, I will be selected, in the name of Jesus.
13. The power that promoted Joseph, shall change my story, in the name of Jesus.
14. My breakthrough is not negotiateable, I move forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. I cancel every satanic agenda against my expectation, in the name of Jesus.
16. My Father, accelerate my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every power prolonging my problem, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. O God, arise and perform miracles beyond explanation in my life, in the name of Jesus.
19. After the order of Daniel, O God, raise helpers for me, in the name of Jesus.
20. Holy Ghost, announce my destiny in the name of Jesus.
Let’s all observe a vigil tonight with the above prayer points.
The Lord shall answer us all in Jesus name.
I await to hear your testimonies and rejoice with you in Jesus name.
ISAIAH 40: 28-31