SCRIPTURES Ruth 1:6; Job 10:12; Ps. 8:4; 38:21-22; 40:1-3 (Put a new song in my mouth); 41:9-10 (Raise me up); 44:1-4; 65:9; 80:14; 106:4; Eccl. 9:1011; Ezek. 34:26-31; 36:6-15 (Note v. 8); 38:8; Zech. 8:12; Rom. 9:15-16; 1 Cor. 3:6-7
CONFESSION My soul, wait thou only upon God, for my expectation is from Him. Surely God will put an end to my present challenge/problem and my expectation shall not be cut off, in the name of Jesus. Being confident of this very thing that He who has begun a good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. I am fully persuaded that what God has promised, He is able to perform them.
Psalm 62:5; Proverbs 23:18; Philippians 1:6
EXHORTATION “I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase” (1 Corinthians 3:6). This truth clearly establishes the fact that without
God’s approval and blessing, no effort of any mortal man can be successful. God created all things, including man. And He has put in every creature the need for total dependence on Him. For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things (Romans 11:36). God holds the sovereign power to do that which pleases Him. This absolute control of all things may be the reason some are labouring in every way and their efforts are not yielding correspondingly. His Word in Psalm 127:1 says, “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” This Scripture speaks of the futility of human efforts independent of God. The psalmist says the labour of the builder can be vain and the city guard can be awake in vain. To build something requires much effort and pain. For example, to build a three-storey structure requires much planning and effort. The foundation must be deep and solid; the cement must be of good quality. If the necessary ingredients (materials) are not used, all such labour will be in vain. And God is that Provider of the essential ingredients for your success in life. Success in life has nothing to do with physical strength or acquired skills or certificates. Many in life are genuinely labouring, putting much strength and energy into life, but their result or output cannot justify their input. Every war that King David won was because the Captain of his warfare, the Holy One of Israel, fought for him. “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6). That increase for your blessing that you so much desire can only come from God. When you chase God, God will chase men for you
1.Thank the Lord for His unspeakable gift in your life (2 Corinthians 9:15).
2. Declare this truth over your life 21 times: JESUS IS LORD.
3. Every evil vow, every evil covenant against my success in life, I renounce you, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, bless the work of my hands, in the name of Jesus.
5. You the spirit of unfruitfulness plaguing my efforts, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
6. God of my salvation, water my seed, in Jesus’ name.
7. My destiny, disengage from fruitless labour, in Jesus’ name.
8. O Lord, show me a token for good, in Jesus’ name.
9. O Lord, subdue nations before me and loose the loins of kings for my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
10. My Father, My Father, My Father, open unto me the treasures of darkness in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
11. Hidden riches of secret places, be open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every weapon fashioned against my success will not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
13. In Your righteousness, O Lord, establish my success, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, sentence my efforts to resounding success, in Jesus’ name.
15. Evil prediction working against my success, by the blood of Jesus, be cancelled, in Jesus’ name.
16. Witchcraft activities programmed against my welfare, be aborted, in Jesus’ name.
17. O Lord, enlarge my coast and bring my destiny to fulfillment, in the name of Jesus.
18. Evil altar raised against my success in life, be shattered, in the name of Jesus.
19. As I am rising up, no evil shall befall me, in the name of Jesus.
20. My inheritance in the Lord shall not be stolen or be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD!!!
ISAIAH 40: 28-31</strong